a

Sunday 7 October 2012

Great Law of Attraction Money Affirmations and Tips



Sometimes finding a perfect affirmation, just for you, can be a little hard. Here are some great money abundance affirmations that we have used in the past or that other Law of Attraction practitioners have e-mailed to us. The Universe is unlimited. There is more than enough abundance for everyone in this world. When you start intentionally applying the Law of Attraction, a great affirmation is necessary, and feeling confident in your affirmation is imperative. You want to be able to feel and believe it to be absolutely true. Many people have a mindset of "lack." A good money affirmation can help jump the hurdle of thinking from a space of "lack." You'll also want to find an affirmation that feels attainable. If you choose an affirmation that your logical mind can't even fathom could happen, then it won't happen because the Universe will pick up on that thought and feeling. You can start with something small and when that feels attainable take another step toward a larger affirmation. When you take these baby steps your logical mind will become used to the idea of having everything you want, and you will become comfortable with your affirmation.When you have discovered the money affirmation that works best for you, you'll want to focus on and say it at least five times a day. Make sure to give your affirmation the attention that it deserves. Close your eyes and feel the words leave your lips. Treat the words like a sacred incantation; that when you speak the words, the Universe drops everything and rushes exactly what you are affirming to you. Make sure that you do not 'outgrow' your affirmation. When you feel like the original affirmation just isn't doing it for you, change to something that reflects your growing positive thoughts and feelings. And when your affirmation has completely aligned with the Universe, you'll want to bump it up a notch to reflect your newfound life. Perhaps these affirmations will ring true with you.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 1: I create my own reality and I have unlimited prosperity.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 2: Financial abundance comes to me easily.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 3: Large amounts of money come to me quickly and easily from multitudes of sources now.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 4: I always have abundant amounts of money; more coming in than going out.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 5: Unlimited possibilities and resources reveal themselves to me now.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 6: I am comfortable having money. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 7: Money is good and I deserve money.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 8: I feel successful and I am successful.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 9: I have more money than I ever dreamed was possible. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 10: I expect only the best from my financial situation and the Universe provides just that or better. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 11: I have a constant stream of money abundance in my life. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 12: I have my ideal life.Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 13: I am able to think and feel in unlimited ways. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 14: I have all the answers within myself and I implement them. Law of Attraction Money Affirmation 15: I am financially free.These are just a few affirmations to get you started. Enjoy creating and making affirmations a part of your life. Affirmations are one of the wonderful tools to use in attracting all you desire through the Law of Attraction.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

a